- To reach to the venue, please come to Saebyeol Oreum parking lot and take our free shuttle buses.
(Gallery entry time is from 9am on Practice Day and 7am on Round Day.)
- Shuttles from Jeju Int'I Airport & Seogwipo World Cup Stadium run during competiton days & official practice day.
- For more details on shuttle bus operation hours & locations, please check the following article.
Saebyeol Oreum Parking Lot
Bongseong-ri San 59-8, Aewol-eup, Jeju-si
General parking is free of charge. Please follow parking attendants' direction to park in designated parking areas.
A Free shuttle bus service to the venue will run on October 16th(TUE).
A Free shuttle bus service to the venue will run from the 18th(THU) to the 21st(SUN) of October.
- Handicap accessibl e parking is free of charge and will be located i n the public parking lot.
- Handicap access shuttles will be available.
No rain check privileges, no refunds or exchanges. Wristband necessary for re-entry.
Lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not the responsibility of the PGA TOUR.
Upon entering the tournament grounds, you assume all risk and danger with spectating, including loss of personal property, injury from a golf shot, by other spectators, or players. You authorize the PGA TOUR to use your image or likeness as it may appear in any live or recorded broadcast, social media channels, or reproduction of the tournament.
- Children of 12 years & younger are admitted free of charge (ground access only), when accompanied by a properly ticketed adult.
- Spectators of 6 years and older are not permitted into hospitality venues without a proper pass.
- Will Call is open for ticket pick-up and drop-off of until the gate closes.
- This office is located at the Main Entrance of the tournament site.
[The Front view of the tickets box]
- Video cameras, cameras, selfie sticks
- Plastic, metal or class cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers or laptops
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Bicycles, Persnal electric vehicles
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or any weapons
- Backpacks, camera bags, lawn chair or carrying cases larger than 6” x 6” (15cm x 15cm)
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags larger than 12”x6”x12” (30cm x 15cm x 30cm)
- Beverages or coolers (fans may not bring in or exit with beverages)
- Portable radios or TVs
- Posters, signs or banners for commercial use
- Ambush branded materials/handouts
Any bags that do not meet the requirements above will not be permitted.
For more information, please visit PGATOUR.com/Prohibiteditems
- Strollers are permitted on the course.
- Umbrellas can only be used in wet weather and for the convenience of others, cannot be used on grandstands at any time
- All items are subject to search. You may be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before entering the grounds.
- The tournament venue does not provide a “check” facility.
- Please fine information booths located by the 1st, 10th, 11th hole, putting green, and THE EXPO for tournament general information.
- First Aid stations are located by the 1st, 6th, 10th and 14th Holes and in the Gallery Plaza. In case of any medical emergency, go to First Aid booth or seek help from volunteers and staff.
- For Lost and Found, please go to the information desk inside THE EXPO located at Gallery Plaza.
- All lost and found items will be returned to this location during the course of the day.
- If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on the video board inside the golf course. Follow the staff for evacuation if necessary.
- Spectators are advised to take precautions prior to play being suspended. If the siren sounds,seek shelter immediately.
- Devices must be silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Phone calls are permitted in designated areas only.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage.
- Please be respectful of play during competition.
- Repeat violations may result in confiscation of your mobile device or removal from the venue.
- Cameras are not allowed during competition days (Thursday – Sunday)
- Photos and videos may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Player autograph requests are only allowed in designated areas.
- Thak you for your cooperation.
Customer Support :