THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT OCTOBER 14-17, 2021 / THE SUMMIT CLUB (LAS VEGAS, NV)
Total Purse $9.75million (US)
FedExCup Top 60 Players and Exempted Players 78Players
Stroke play (no cut) 72holes
FedExCup POINT 500P
- HOT CLIP 2021 THE CJ CUP Bridge Kids “Thank you for this unforgettable memory.” Tommy Fleetwood and K.H. Lee hosted this year's Bridge Kids junior golf clinic at THE CJ CUP! The kids had so much fun asking questions and receiving autographs from the two players. After the clinic, kids gathered for a nice picnic lunch courtesy of bibigo. Tommy, who has participated in the event for 3 consecutive years, thanked the children for making a great memory for him as well.
- HOT CLIP 2021 THE CJ CUP Cook with bibigo Chef Adam Scott and chef Tyrrell Hatton took on a bibigo cook-off! Adam put together a bibigo mandu salad with a kick and Tyrrell took a jab at making a Korean-style sandwich using bibigo Crunchy Chicken. Whose recipe would you like to try? Check out the full video.
- HOT CLIP 2021 THE CJ CUP What’s in this bibigo mandu? Our beloved foodies Jason Day and Ben An got together to play a game of guessing the ingredients of bibigo mandu. Mandu lover Ben was so confident to win this game...but guess what? Jason loved eating mandu as much as Ben and came from behind to beat this game! Did you all know that there are all kinds of ingredient full of flavors in mandu? You might be able to guess more than Ben and Jason once you try!
- HOT CLIP 2021 THE CJ CUP DIY mandu sauce challenge Ian Poulter and Tom Kim got together to make creative mandu sauces for each other. Ian couldn't get enough of spicy taste made with GOTCHU sauce and Tom loved the sweet peanut butter sauce! Tom loved Ian's version so much that he wanted to bring it home! Maybe it's time for bibigo mandu sauce - Ian Poulter edition?!
- HOT CLIP 2021 THE CJ CUP @ THE SUMMIT CLUB Dustin Johnson, Collin Morikawa, and Ironman Sungjae Im have committed to compete in 2021 THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT.